1. First of all, you need to confirm export orders with foreign merchants and domestic suppliers
2. We signed a memorandum of cooperation on export agency
3. Please ask your foreign merchants to remit the foreign exchange payment to our account or ask your foreign customers to issue letter of credit to the bank designated by our company;
4. Our company shall pay the foreign exchange payment to the supplier according to your payment instruction, and the supplier shall provide the corresponding VAT special invoice to our company.
5. After the goods are ready, please provide relevant cargo information (including gross and net weight and volume of the product, consignee, etc.) to our company, and our company will arrange and book space.We will notify you of delivery when we get the warehouse receipt.
6. After the goods are exported, our company will provide foreign customs clearance documents to you, including invoice, packing list, bill of lading and so on.
7. After the end of the business, our company will make a statement of actual expenses to settle with you.